7.03.2006

Beidi meets Bauren

Originally posted on Diva Blog by Heidi

Last night we saw Lauren and her man at the Oakley Rodeo. We felt lucky to finally meet Ben! Great guy Laur, we both really liked him.

We also saw Katie and Scott sitting not too far away, but when I tried to catch up with them after the rodeo I saw her siblings but no Rynearsons! This means I will need to arrange some sort of Diva dinner in the next week or so. I guess I will email everyone about that. I wanted to crop and take out the red eye of the pic above, but my parent's computer does not have that program and we didn't bring our computer from home. O well! Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. Tonight we are having a family dinner but fireworks might be a no go since it's pouring rain. What did everyone do to celebrate? -Heid

No comments:

Post a Comment