10.11.2006

Here's to You, Dessa/ Tuffy


I have long wanted to blog one of my favorite couples of all time, Tessa and Duffy. Not only are they dang-cute and a striking pair, they are what I call a traveling party! Extemely complimentary of each other in more ways than one, this couple has it all: creativity, giggles, good looks, intelligence, enthusiasm, excellent and well-versed conversation, and a genuity that is unmatched. To know them is to love them. I can't think of any activity that wouldn't be ten times more fun with this pair!

Wishing you the best, here's to the cutest couple in the Bubble!

6 comments:

  1. They really are so cute together. Tessa looks gorgeous. Who is this guy? How long have they been dating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O man are all the remaining Stimpson girls going to get married while Sister Stimpson is on the mish?? they look cute together, and tessa alone is lots of fun I can only imagine doubling!

    Where is he from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey laur, that was seriously so much fun the other night, I can't wait for the big day! I never got a chance to see the bridals...if you have a sec...what am i thinking your getting married in two weeks, of course you don't have a free minute, but if you do...i want to see them and chat with you-

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY I AM JUST SENDING YOU MY ADDRESS THROUGH HERE SO I HOPE YOU GET IT. 359 W 400 N, PROVO, UT 84601

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY I AM JUST SENDING YOU MY ADDRESS THROUGH HERE SO I HOPE YOU GET IT. 359 W 400 N, PROVO, UT 84601

    ReplyDelete
  6. laur you need to update soon! i miss hearing from you and i know you have lots to tell!

    ReplyDelete