show. So did Tessa and Duffy - I was glad they came too.
Afterwards, the announcer came on and said, "Jim Gaffigan will be signing DVDs in the upper level balcony following the show." I said to Ben, "oh yes! Honey, we
have to get a picture with him, how funny and great would that be?" But Ben
said it'd probably be really crowded and not really worth our wait. So I
agreed and we headed for the exit. Being seated pretty close to the doors, I
was the first person to exit our section, and I nearly hit Jim Gaffigan
himself with the door as I flung it open!
WOWEE! So being the go-getter I am, (thank you mom), I asked him if we could be
first to get a picture. The rent-a-cops looked questioning and dumb-founded, but
Jim said okay and I asked one of the security guards to take a picture. Cause
c'mon, "It ain't brain surgery!" (but obviously she doesn't know how to take a
picture)

So how awesome! If you haven't heard his shtick, go rent it, or watch for it on
Comedy Central. Beyond the Pale is a great and memorable routine! Thanks for the laughs Jim! (by the way, he really IS pale)
That is freakin' awesome! you party with the celebs! Good thing you and tessa were closest to Jim in the picture!
ReplyDeleteMy sister Carrie and her hubby Joe went to that same show for their anniversary. They introduced su to Jim's video a while ago and Ben and I also are big fans...
ReplyDeleteDoes Tessa have short hair? and is she serious with this boy?
Two more words for you- Hot Pocket!
LAUREN!! We were there too! How funny! He is one of the most hysterical people to walk this planet. I had tears streaming down my cheeks for most of the show. ***HOT POCKETS!***
ReplyDelete