Tessa and Duffy finally tied the knot this past Saturday. The sealing at Timponogos was so wonderful - it was the first I've been to since my own. Tessie seemed so happy, as did Duffy (the happiest couple you've ever seen). The reception that evening went off without a hitch. The weather held up and it seemed that everyone loved the food and wanted to stay longer than usual... which is a tribute to the bride and groom!
All the plans turned out, the timeline (cake cutting, dancing, surprise song by Dean, etc) all went perfectly, and even the cake was delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better evening... a night like that makes the planning process so rewarding.
Heidi, Abby, Lacey and Ashton came and how fun it was to see them! I wish we could have visited longer. I have these pictures from Taryn's camera, and can't wait to see the professional photos and video. You'll see the personlized candy favors we made and also Taryn's yummy sugar cookie wedding cakes that were gifts for the wedding party.
Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Olson!
I have all this free time now - I guess I need a new bride!
Your family is so stunning! It was a beautiful night and I agree- the food was sooo good. Thanks to Tessa for inviting me. Can't believe she is married now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous family! You are all stunning. I love your sister's wedding dress. It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteeverything looks so perfect! and fun that you got to see the girls. i love your dresses. where did you get them? good job on all the favors. so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting to see pictures! Everyone looks gorgeous. Tessa's dress is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSeriously the most beautiful brides I have ever seen are you stimpson girls... (heid of course and lace), you guys know what you're doing! I blogged tonight laur, you'd be so proud
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!! i wish i could have been there. take care of MD & T out there. we are missing them, BIG TIME! tell Aunt T we need more info on those DARLING sugar cookie cakes. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletejust perfect! What a beautiful bride and beautiful family! I can't get over it all! We love the Stimpsons! Cute favors and cute cookie cakes!
ReplyDeleteTessa is absolutely gorgeous!!! You and Taryn look beautiful too :) So glad everything went perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding! And how fun, all you girls getting to hang out. You all look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLauren~ I just had to comment to let you know that you did such a great job on the wedding, it was beautiful, and did seem to be running very smoothly. They are such a cute, happy couple!
ReplyDeleteOkay this may seem a little creepy..I know you don't know me, but I LOVED this wedding! My sister came across your blog somehow and showed me the pics of your sister's wedding and how gorgeous it is. I am a student in Provo getting married this summer and would love to find out where your sister got her dress/ if someone sewed that high collar on it? I also loved her flowers and bridesmaid dresses! I am really not a creep I promise, but would love to get either your or your sister's email to ask some questions. Sorry to bother you! Here is my email: lindsaymoyes@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-rice-cooker-murah-terbaik
ReplyDelete