Ben and I just got back from ten days in Montana - I don't know what it is about that place... Usually when I go on vacation I like to relax, read mags, lay around and get tan, etc., but being in Montana is like summer camp! You wake up every morning and say, "what should we do today??" To save myself from uploading a bizillion pictures I created a slide show of some of the things we did. And - we had SO much fun, that we decided to go back up next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is gorgeous there!!! Sounds like you guys had a blast, I want to come!!! :)Such cute pics too!
ReplyDeleteits beautiful there. lucky! it looks like you guys had a great vacation. it will probably be hard to get back into school and things but atleast you have this vacation to look forward to again in a month! you look great in all the pics. i love them.
ReplyDeleteAll those pics look like a grand time!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. It looks gorgeous there! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDeletelauren- i was telling my husband how beautiful montana seems from your pics (we've never been) and now we want to look in to going there with some friends in the fall! will you email me if you know of any ways to go about researching good places to stay there? i'm hoping you're an expert! abbiemckinnon@yahoo.com. thanks! hope you're doing well.
ReplyDelete