
Today I was waiting in another long line at the grocery store...where do these people all-of-a-sudden appear from right as I'm getting in line??
Anyway, as I perused the magazine rack... I saw this - darling picture of what could very well be the future child of Taryn and Mike. And the Yale sweatshirt just capped it off! Oh Tary, I can't wait to find out what the baby will be... but regardless it will be a precious little thing!
If my kids look like him, I will be a happy camper! The yale sweatshirt is priceless! If my kids can't be as cute as this little boy, at least they can be as well-dressed! love that preppie look on little tikes!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! You will be the sweetest, funnest, and most gorgeous aunt :)
ReplyDeleteI know Taryn and Mike's kids will be totally prepped out, I can't wait!!
ReplyDeletei feel you!
ReplyDeleteso cute. i think hell look just like that! so whats the news? boy or girl?
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren! This is Kristen Sagers-- fun to find your blog. I've looked over everyone's before and been excited to see what's new, just didn't quite get into it, making comments, etc. So just wanted to say hi and congrats-- your families are gorgeous, just as I expected!! I'll have to get on and say hi to Taryn. Hope things are well!
ReplyDelete