Who else feels this way?? Click here -
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wFO0D_fEDCs
9.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to... ME! As a young-ish wife, brand new mom & working woman, I spend a lot of time thinking about my life to this point and what the future holds. This blog is a running newsletter, a photo journey, a forum for cosmic questions, a how-to (or how-not-to), etc, and a journal of sorts. Welcome family, friends, and visitors - feel free to read around - and post a comment if something inspires you! .
Laur you kill me- Most of the time I like cleaning!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I'm the same way!
ReplyDeleteOh and Heidi, can you add me to your blog so I can look at it :) I've missed reading all your fun things since it went private :)
ReplyDeletei love this! so great. i dont necessarily love cleaning but i love a clean house so i always clean!
ReplyDeleteHilar! I love Lauren!
ReplyDeleteyeah, I hate cleaning the shower...the kitchen, I don't mind...vacuuming, no big deal...but I HATE cleaning the shower. I'd rather clean toilets. I should delegate that job to Michael...permanently. then his jobs would consist of taking out the trash, killing bugs, and cleaning the shower...that's even, right?
ReplyDeletehysterical! i found the best solution is the lime and rust away stuff. it just eats through all the gunk in the shower.
ReplyDeletep.s. taryn, michael knows how to clean much more than that ...he needs more jobs. make him work! we had saturday jobs every week that were really extensive. make him use those skills before he loses them. ;)
Thats great!! I feel that way too!!
ReplyDelete