Mistral Verbena body wash - or anything Verbena that Mistral makes. Ooh I love the scent. The more I smell, the more I love.Shelli Segal for Laundry jewelry - some of my favorite finds this summer and into fall. She designs some cool sparkly stuff... have I ever mentioned liking sparkly things?
Sean Hannity I started listening to talk radio when my iTrip broke, regular radio became mundane, and also when I started to feel like an uninformed American. Sean Hannity is awesome.
Diet Rite Red Raspberry - a really refreshing break from DC. Also love DDP Berries and Cream.
Fleece-lined Crocs - need I say more?Shade Clothing bodysuit - I'm still trying to figure it out, but overall a great concept! Especially when wearing dresses or skirts when you need the shirt part but don't want the extra fabric around the waist (or tugging/riding issues)
CSI: Vegas - Ben and I got hooked on these (all cities) this summer at my parents'... but now we have limited ourselves to the Las Vegas show. We DVR every episode that airs, including this season. It's fun to finally be watching it in sequence.
Chaka Khan - "I'm Every Woman" How about that for a fall theme song??
Anything for Baby!!! Oh Tary I love you. I just can't help myself. I bought you something today...
Oh we love CSI too but not CSI: Miami. Love the other two though. I really want to try out that shade bodysuit thing, I am sick of the extra shirt at the bottom!! But Crocs- yikes, when could a classy fashionista like yourself possibly find a time to wear them??
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought... crocs?!? But think about it - late at night, when it's cold out and you're making a late night run to Wendy's? Or on a freezing trip out to get the mail? Or errands in the rain on saturday? A myriad of uses for these comfy shoes. (fyi I went up a size)
ReplyDeletei love these posts lauren!! thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing about the crocs ;) I'm sure you look darling in them though! Love the list, thanks!
ReplyDeleteMe too, you actually have a pair of crocks? I thought the things that you mentioned above--late night runs to Wendy's, errands, etc-- called for short Ugs...or the tall, zip-up ones. hmmm. probably, when I see them on you, I will think they are rad and want a pair of my own! Love, love, love that soap! You gave me the Apricot Vanilla body wash and I almost cried when it ran out!
ReplyDeleteBut, honestly, who need a 'refreshing break' from DC? What could possibly be more refreshing?!
I, too, still have the CSI bug from Mom's house...but I stick to CSI: NYC--my current fave, and only on once a week, so I don't feel the need to watch 6 episodes a day...I watch enough tv as it is. Have you gotten into the new fall line-up? We should talk.
Oh, that baby is so cute! Mike and I started talking baby names last night...funniest story, I will have to tell you!
tar
wait! i want to hear that story too, T. lauren, if she tells you, you must post about it. trying to get anything out of michael is like ...trying to get anything out of michael. i decided that it is so difficult that it deserves it's own comparison.)
ReplyDeleteCSI groupies at this house too.
ditto on the crocs. i am with T on the uggs.
love the earrings.
fleece lined crocs really? i didnt know they had those. maybe ill have to try them out! :) i love this post.
ReplyDelete