10.18.2007

Love the Fall


I have always loved the fall... it never lasts long enough for me. Here in SLC its already becoming cold and rainy/snowy. But there have been a few beautiful, heavenly days. I took these pictures from the LDSBC campus the other day in the afternoon - and from the top of the parking structure this morning as I left class. The view from the Triad Center is fantastic, a totally new vantage point from what I'm used to. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love Fall too! You are quite the photographer, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left my car running, and I was hanging out the window opening of the parking structure... luckily I zoomed in close enough to clip the huge Howard Johnson sign that is in the lower right corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this makes my heart break a little, how I miss Utah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how gorgeous. i love these pics. you are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laur- I made Chocolate Scotcheroos tonight and thought of you. My little notecard recipe is in your handwriting (in colorful gel pens, of course:))and it made me miss you immensely! Love the blog and love you!

    ReplyDelete