
After a few random posts/scary virus links left on my comments page, I have decided to go private. Which is bittersweet because I like for my friends' friends, etc. to be able to click around on my blog if they are lost while blog-surfing. It's such a fun way to re-connect with old pals, isn't it?
Leave a comment and let me know if you'd like to be on my list of allowed viewers. If you don't feel comfortable leaving your e-mail but you're not sure I have it... just leave your name and I'll try to find your e-mail through my existing network. :) If you do leave your e-mail, once I receive the comment I'll write down your email and delete the comment.
Definitely add me :) I was feeling the same way, too many scary/weird things going around.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteashley I added you - I'm glad to hear from you!
ReplyDeletethanks morgan - I added you too
ReplyDeletenicole - I added you
ReplyDeleteAdd me, please. Do you need my email address?
ReplyDeleteadd me! :) my tuua gmail account.
ReplyDeletei would love to see what youre up too still.
ReplyDeleteHey you know my email- of course add me!
ReplyDeleteme, me, me!
ReplyDeleteI added you Larissa - boy your baby girl is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteGot you too, abbie
ReplyDeleteof course me!
ReplyDeleteI hope you know to already add me! Thanks for the pics and i will post them asap!
ReplyDeleteoooh, me too!
ReplyDeleteAdd me too!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, please!
ReplyDeleteadd me! It's me-- Carrie. Lindsey's friend and fellow comms major. :)
ReplyDeletegot you too Carrie - and hi by the way!
ReplyDeletei need my updates and your ever-so-savvy tips! add me please?
ReplyDeletealyse! hi! I got you too. I'm so glad to hear from you. I'll have to track down your blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteLauren, I'd love to be included. Bobbi
ReplyDeleteI added you Liz. Great to see you too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteoh and kelli granum is in my ward...how do you guys know eachother? small world as always
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehi lauren, would love to keep reading your blog... i love it!
ReplyDelete-Kara (Forrest) Rieben