3.06.2008

Reese



I always miss seeing my sisters and brother and parents... vacations just don't happen often enough for us, and it's hard to get anywhere on the weekends, let alone Cincinnati, DC, and Montana at the same time.  Who could choose?  

I miss you all equally, please know that.  But right now I am longing for a trip to DC to meet the newest addition to our family... Reese.  I've only seen photos via e-mail so far, but to me she looks like the picture of perfection! Oh Taryn, we all knew you and Michael would have beautiful children, but we never expected this! Be sure you blow up my picture, point and say, "here is aunt lauren. she loves you THIS much"  Maybe I'll make you a cardboard cut-out so she can get to know me. :)

Love you Tar and Mike. Congratulations on the most precious little baby girl.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    It's kinda funny that I'm posting this after you posted about going private, I promise I'm not scary! I just wanted to say hi! I just realized we are in a round about way cousins, or at least our dad's are. I saw a link to your blog on on my friend's Tracy & Larissa's blogs (small world) and realized you looked really familiar and then we received a valentine's day card from your family! I'm a Patterson and my grandma Laurene is a Budge! Anyways, I'll stop rambling. I met your dad Kim once at a funeral a while back, he's a nice guy!

    you can check out my blog if you want, www.happyfullmers.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even Reese's aunt and I too am dying to meet her so I can't even imagine how you must feel (let alone your twin's daughter!!). One of the most fun things in the world to me has been holding and playing with my neices who both look exactly like my sisters. I hope you can get out to DC soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when are you going out? i will be there for the blessing. perhaps our paths will cross.

    she is a raving beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will make her a blown up cut out of you for sure. good idea. I do have two beautiful paintings from you in her room and everytime I think she looks at them, I tell her that those are from her aunt lollipop who loves her so much. Can't wait to see you in monty! Let's pin down the dates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute!! It is so fun being an aunt because you can spoil them and have so much fun! And I don't know if you have my email but it is kelly.sperry@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lauren-- do you mind deleting my email off of your last post?? I think I'm going to go private too.. have been seeing that lots of people are getting those weird virus messages... yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete