Honestly I like to watch the show and for some reason I'm always fully entertained when I tune in. Something about his demeanor just makes me laugh. Re-runs are shown a lot... so if you happen to catch it on the tv, look for the part where Snoop's wife is singing her version of his new song, "sensual seduction"... a song which I think is hilarious.... (I know, are you seeing a side of me you wish you hadn't?) Click here to hear a sample of the song, and P.S. I like the video even more...

It's not like I've been a huge Snoop follower forever, but his music brings back fond memories. A few of you may have seen a music video Lacey and I created to his last hit, "drop it like it's hot" on our way to Celine's show in Vegas. (special thanks to Heidi for shooting and Taryn for driving).
So after six weeks of not posting on "FatherHood" ( I even love the show's theme song)... I got this article e-mailed to me this morning. Click here to read the article about Snoop's conversion to Mormonism. CNN reports have always seemed credible to me... take a read for yourself.
After having this post 'up' for only minutes, my dear reader Blythe informed me that this was some sort of crude April Fool's joke by some source pretending to be CNN. How rude. What a dirty trick. What's so funny about april fool's anyway? Well, I still like Snoop. It's not the first time I've been duped... and certainly it won't be the last.
I received an email about the article. It actually is an April Fools joke. The CNN website is not the actual CNN website and there is fine print that says its not true. Its a pretty good joke though!
ReplyDeleteI totally remember that day in the car with you guys dancing in the back to Snoop. Love that memory and laughing hysterically with you girls. I watched his Fatherhood show only once because my celeb love was on it- David Beckham.
ReplyDeleteAnd that mormon thing was an April's Fool joke- but at first I thought it was true too and told my whole family! ha ha ha
check out lauren childer's (can't remember her new last name) blog. she has the original pic to show the photoshopping skills of whoever came up with the joke...i think she fell for it too and so did a lot of others i know, so don't feel bad!
ReplyDelete{dannynlauren.blogspot.com}
ReplyDeletei read that same CNN article and about freaked out!!! then i was really sad that is was just a joke. i will forever be a lover of the snoop dogg even though ive had to shun that kind of stuff now that im a wife and mother :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a really funny joke. It got me for a minute too! Good ol' Blythe, always looking out for friends!
ReplyDelete