We met Mike and Dad and had dinner at Piatti at La Jolla shores. So delicious - and great company.
Saturday the boys played a round of golf with Ashton and his dad at the San Diego Country Club, so the girls took the opportunity to hit the beach again. We spent the whole day with Lacey at the Beach Club... what a treat.
No trip to La Jolla is complete without dinner at Mandarin House... popcorn shrimp and cashew chicken to die for! Ben and I met up with my parents and a group of their friends from the 7th ward... such a fun get together. I used to babysit their kids, and that night they were filling me in on their weddings, college graduations, etc... wow how time flies. We did a 'musical chairs' dinner and had a great time catching up with everyone.
The golf tournament began early Monday morning and the boys had a great time I think! Dad invited Ben to play in his group - who can complain about playing at the SDCC, for charity, with free goodies and food at almost every hole?? Mom and Lacey and I walked a few holes with them and got our share as well. The Billy Casper Foundation does a wonderful event every year with a golf tournament followed by a dinner and auction.
We had such a fun weekend, with Lacey and Ashton, Mom and Dad, Lindsey and Mike!
Yay for an update! Sounds like a nice weekend at the beach! Is Lindsey living out there?
ReplyDeleteHurray a new post! Sounds like so much fun. Is this Mike guy someone Lindsey is dating? Is he from DC?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip to go back "home" and see old faces and enjoy some beach time, golf time, and family time! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect long weekend in San Diego! So jealous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! It sounds like you had such a great time! I really miss the La Jolla Beach Club shirt I used to steal from you! :) Also, did you throw on some red lipstick after the show choir performance for old time sake? Love you!
ReplyDelete