10.08.2008

Star Sighting

Most of my readers (all four of them) know that after finishing school and working in PR for a few years, I decided to make a career change to interior design. For the last year+ I have been working almost full-time and taking classes at the LDS Business College to complete a design degree.

Having most of the generals out of the way from BYU, I consider myself a part-time, almost night-student... commuting and not spending much time on campus. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the bookstore for a pre-class snack of Cheezits and water, and the kid behind the counter points right at me and says, "Hey, aren't you that girl from the video??"

Oh boy, here we go. He told me where he saw it and I had to run to class to check out said video. Had I made a huge fool of myself? How many people have seen this? How long has it been running? Click HERE, then click on LDSBC and tell me for yourself.

Yes, it actually is pretty embarrasing. But it could have been worse. I've had worse on-camera moments...ala my ten-year-old fundraising fiasco"train for the training, trainer, to train, the training center"... for those of you who don't get it I hope you never will. Ben gave me some positive feedback though, he brought to my attention that I am on the same video with President Hinckley. I'll take that any day.

9 comments:

  1. You are famous! I can't believe that kid recognized you in the bookstore. I think you did great and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! He probably recognized you because he thought you were cute when he saw it and wanted to ask you out. I'm sure he was bummed when he saw your wedding ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was wrong with it? You look beautiful and sound great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, you've come a long way since your telethon for the training center! hee hee. that should be your next post! your hair is so long on this video--when did they shoot it? how did I not know about this? Christie Davis is in it too! hilar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked and sounded GREAT!!! No need to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so lucky to know a movie star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a star and you look great! you should definitely look into getting royalties for that little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gives? what happened to the unicorn shirt?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Job. You're perfect in front of the camera. I also saw cousin Kristy in the video! Stimpson rock the LDSBC i guess. :)

    ReplyDelete