
I finally got into Good Reads. I was first acquainted with the site by e-invitation from my sister Taryn. I had to 'sign in' to see her profile, and before I knew it, I had not only signed myself up but also inadvertently invited 45 other people from my hotmail address book. They really got me!
I admit I'm not an avid reader, it's something I woulnd't even say I'm 'working on', but I do aspire to someday be considered well-read. I love when people are described as well-read. I want that to be me.
I have had several lists over the years. I always lose them. 'Books to read', 'books I've read', 'books I've read and want to buy', 'books I read as a kid and want my future kids to read', etc., ad nauseum.
Now I can just plug it all into the website and it remembers! Brilliant. If you are on the list of people who get my feeds, I'm sorry if it has become annoying. Sometimes I come across a "featured books" page in a design magazine and I have to add them all to my 'to read' list. Today I added Brooches to it. The site is so good, why didn't I think of that?
I love Goodreads and keeping lists. That book looks like the perfect Lauren book!
ReplyDelete