
Happy Birthday to my darling little princess Reese! My parents flew out to celebrate in DC with Taryn and Mike, while I am stuck at home wishing I could have joined the party. Luckily, Reese penciled in a bit of time on her busy day today to ichat with me... but she couldn't stay long - in no time she was away from the camera and walking about the house making sure all her gifts were right where she left them.
Taryn and Mom whipped up what seemed to be professionally catered desserts and I hear they had a great turnout at the party. With their gourmet treats and Reese's undying popularity, it's no great surprise to me. Love you Reese - I hope your birthday presents from Aunt Lallycakes and Uncle Ben arrives soon!
Could she be any sweeter? What a happy day!
ReplyDeleteBeing an aunt is so fabulous (I guess you were an aunt before but it's different when it's your own sister's children...)
ReplyDelete