9.15.2009

I totally forgot you "go" here!?



Today after the show wrapped I went straight to the airport to catch a flight to the furniture market in Vegas for a couple days. I had a voicemail from Tessa saying she was in Vegas flying to SLC on her way to Montana. I had a feeling it was all too good to be true. But sure enough, our time at the SL airport overlapped and, due to my plane's delay, we spent nearly two hours visiting and sipping dc. Talk about a perfect and once-in-a-blue-moon occurance!

When we finally said our goodbyes, I asked the nice gentleman seated next to us to snap a quick picture. Since he basically listened to us gab for two hours, I thought I'd give him a little background. Here's me: "Would you take a picture for us? You see, we're sisters, and we didn't even know we'd be here at the same time, isn't t that so funny? Yeah, I know, it is! AND, look at us, we're both wearing pink scarves too!" He took off pretty quickly after that. whatever. Then I said, "to the blog!"

Oh Tessie-poo - I love you! So great to layover with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment