11.19.2009

Baby Cameron


Ben's sister Kate had her newest baby, Cameron, on Tuesday. This is #4 for the Hendersons. He is as sweet and precious as ever. Only seven pounds, he is just a tiny little picture of perfection. Uncle Boo promised to come and meet you soon, Cameron, hope you like the puppy blanky. Congratulations Jim & Kate!

2 comments:

  1. So so sweet! I haven't checked your blog for awhile...Man! You are a busy woman...and Happy Anniversary. I won't be at church for the next two Sundays, but we'll be back Dec. 6th. Hopefully I'll see you then. Have a good week. Oh!!! I guess I'll see you bright and early Thanksgiving morning. I'll call you later about meeting up, and figure our where we need to park, 'n stuff. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! we found out today we're having a littel boy and that photo of your nephew makes me so excited!

    ReplyDelete