3.10.2010

Spring Paper

I'm on Horchow's email list - our showroom carries much of the same furniture, accessories and rug lines and I like to see how their buyers choose product and the interesting ways they customize pieces for the public.

One thing I'd love to get into with our showroom is more 'gifty' stuff - not knick knacks but more like stationery, fine bath products and tableware including dishes, glasses and linens. I was inspired this week by some of the new paper introductions from Vera Wang and others featured through Horchow. Who doesn't love to receive a hand-written note? And on pretty paper? Even more fun. These cards certainly aren't the most inexpensive way to say 'thank you' - but what fun inspiration by way of color and pattern design.





2 comments:

  1. i wish i had a whole room full of beautiful stationary. seriously, i love a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stationary fetish, too. But I usually hold out until it gets pretty cheap (TJMaxx can have some great deals!)

    This post reminds me - do you have any extra invitations from my wedding? All I have are thank you cards and I desperately want to keep an invite forever since I loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete