Did I mention before what a blast Blair had with her aunts and cousins? (Mommacat included) I have more pictures and more posts coming to prove it. Anyway - see for yourself. Our last afternoon together, Taryn and I took the girls to the salon for manicures. Reese started to hop, and Blair, fixated on Reese, started to laugh. For the first time ever. I didn't know what to do first! Luckily, Taryn filmed, Reese repeated her hop and Blair laughed again. Watch.
Unfortunately, Blair has been sick since we've been home and completely lost her voice. She's barely made a peep. No laughing since that day. We need Reese back to hop around and make her laugh again. I'm dying to hear it. I suspected that my sisters/mom would bring out the best in Blair - this confirms it.
That is one of the best parts about having TWO children- Sadie has absolute entertainment all day long from Max, something he himself missed out on (somehow mom just is not as funny as siblings)
ReplyDeletehaha oh my goodness how cute! "hop for power"...that reese is too funny. hope your little lady gets better and starts laughing again soon!!
ReplyDelete