I was prepared to go all out for his 31st birthday... (I sort of missed the boat on the big 3-0, not that he minded. I was trying to make up for it nonetheless). When he got home from work Blair gave him a handmade card that was probably more special than the gifts I gave him combined. I'm glad. I had a free sitter (Sara you rock, rain check?) lined up for a romantic Monday night out, but Ben decided he wanted to have a casual Cafe Rio dinner and bring along the baby. Who could argue? Afterward I made Ben's favorite dessert - Fruit Pizza. He loved every last bite, minus the pieces I ate.
three top teeth coming in - changing her look SO much. We love her.

AHHH! Those teeth!!! I want to mush that little princess. Oh, and happy birthday to Ben. ;)
ReplyDeleteLauren - That is THE CUTEST picture of Blair! Can I have a copy?!?
ReplyDelete