12.02.2011

Holiday Sweater Party

Holiday parties are the best, aren't they?  Ben and I went to a neighbor's house for a holiday sweater party - we had to call in reinforcements because we're lacking in that department.  What happened to the holiday jewelry (light bulb earrings and jingle bell necklace) that I thought was so cool back in the 5th grade?  Sara pulled through for us.  The 'shawl' I'm wearing is a hand-knit tree skirt someone's grandma made I think.  And Ben's is just classic, and yes, it is a woman's sweater.
  Blair had a chance to debut her holiday outfit - a gift from Keri, the hostess, herself.

We had a blast. The white elephant exchange was pretty hilarious.  Oh and the sweaters and turtlenecks did not disappoint. Yummy treats and fun neighbors.  Let's hope this party becomes a neighborhood tradition.  Note to self: get some prize-winning sweaters for next year.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment