Check out this treat table! When I arrived and there was a considerable line at the table, understandably so. The treats were 'selling like hot cakes' - lemon lime soda, coconut cupcakes, macarons, key lime tartlets, jello shooters, layered cake parfaits and the best part... popcorn cake pops! They were covered with marshmallows cut to look like popcorn (genius) and 'butter-colored' glitter dust. What a spread! I could hardly resist trying them all but I could only hold so much. Delish!
It turned out to be a very enjoyable and informative afternoon - full of great dialogue and feedback from the producers, anchors and contributors themselves. Did you know that Studio 5 is the top-rated show nationwide in its market? There are dozens of locally-produced lifestyle shows across the country and Studio 5 claims the top position. I am not surprised, the staff and producers work tirelessly to make each show better than the one before - their enthusiasm and passion for great TV is so impressive to me. I am privileged to be part of Studio 5 - to work with and learn from the best.
I may or may not have made off with an extra cake pop or two and a goodie bag full of white chocolate fudge popcorn. Blair was very keen on the bright-colored packaging and even more, the sweet treats inside. Look at her devouring the popcorn. I wonder where she learned to stuff her face like that... she took pictures of me eating too... making that same exact face!




No comments:
Post a Comment