2.14.2007

Valentine's


Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a great V-day... whether it's a secret admirer, a husband, or your own spoiling (sometimes spoiling yourself is the most fun) - I hope it turns out to be a good day. Write a comment if something fun happened today, I love a good dish.

I got a great recipe for Sugar Cookies and made them last night. I'll post the recipe on the internecipies blog. I decorated them (it was hard!) and brought them to work today. They weren't as 'how you say' photogenic as they are yummy, so I'm posting this picture instead. From Martha.

Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray a new post, and I like your new blog design. Can't wait to read the cookie recipe- yum!

    I don't have much of a dish- my hubby has been pampering me the past week but not today since he doesn't "do" V-day. I am fine with it as long as he remembers to be romantic the rest of the year!!

    How are you and Ben celebrating you first V-Day together??

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I am very glad you guys didn't decide to go to Trolley Square Monday night, I would have cried my eyes out if you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look of the blog. I don't really know what we are doing tonight either so nothing to report. What are you two up to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, let me preface this with a disclaimer--I have spent many Valentine's Days alone, with Sherm at the hospital. But this year was perfect. We were on our way home from a ski vacation in France and spent Valentine's evening going to "Wicked" in London. There are some benefits to getting older! I'm glad to "hear" from you by reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete