3.16.2007
Another Wedding!
Our darling little Tessa is getting married! Tessa and Duffy have set a date for May 26 at the Timpanogos temple. We're all so thrilled to have another blue-eyed, brown-haired, handsome husband joining our ever-growing family. Congratulations to the happy couple! Click here to leave a comment on their wedding website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun to have another addition. Dean is getting so many brothers, I am happy for him! O yeah, and happy for Tessa too of course! tee hee
ReplyDeleteOne question- what was with the Birkenstocks he was wearing at your wedding? I am hoping that was an unfortunate accident that he couldn't help...
Yay for Tessa and Duffy! What a beautiful couple! Duffy is one lucky guy, that's for sure
ReplyDeleteHow fun, another wedding! Congrats to Tessa! They are a cute couple!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! They look adorable! So, I found out the other day that I'm friends with Duffy's brother, Nate, and his wife Morgan. She did folk dance with me for a few years and he was in the band, so we all toured together and stuff! Small world! I don't know Duffy, but love the Olson's, so I'm sure he is fabulous! Here is their blog if you want to see it! www.nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyes! i am so excited for them. what a beautiful couple ...and fun too!
ReplyDelete