I got an e-mail this morning from my sister-in-law with a link to this promo for a book called "The Mormon Way of Doing Business". I enjoyed watching the short clip that was produced for the book.Last week I read an article on the reaction to the CEO of JetBlue coming forward to admit the mistakes and errors his company made when 1,000 flights were canceled last month. People were astonished at his honesty and desire to right the wrongs... a true rarity in today's competitive world where blame is ever-shifted.
If you have a moment, click and watch the 5 minute promo. I haven't read the book yet, but if you have any comments - please post. The book review mentions most of the LDS leaders that hold high offices in some of the world's largest corporations... among them - CFO Crittenden and CEO Archibald. (click on the book to link to Amazon.com)
Thanks for telling us about this. It looks interesting and I liked the little promo. So CFO Crittenden looks like Rach's Spencer to me... his dad?
ReplyDeleteMy mom read this book and reallly liked it. She just went and bought it for all her sons-in-laws for their Easter gift.
ReplyDeleteAnd to answer katie's question, that is Spencer's dad...