Here are the month's highlights: Thursday night dinners with our friends Chris and Maeve (love them), West Valley Drive-in movie to see Ratatouille with the fam, and fourth of July with both sides of the family (how lucky am I... I can't do anything without my sisters I guess, or just don't want to).
For any of you who haven't seen Ratatouille - I liked it. I also really liked the van full of 9 kids under the age of 10 that was parked next to us. No car seats and the kids never exited the van, unlike the other hundred kids that were pajama-clad, barefoot, and dragging blakies around the parking lot. At the end of the movie I walked to the ladies room. The line was so long, I decided not to wait in it, but to count the number of women in line: 67. (and 2 men, strange). The drive-in is a post in and of itself.
What else is new - well, we've been watching Age of Love and we can't get enough. I'm proud of myself for not taking a picture of us watching the show so I can post it on my blog. (Ben now thinks the only reason I want to do fun activities is so I can post them/photos on my blog... silly).
This weekend we'll head up to Montana to spend a week with my folks. My mom no doubt has a variety of planned activities awaiting us. (great blog material) :)
I am not sure about doing fun things just to blog about them, but I know I for sure take more pictures- all in the name of blogging! I am glad to finally hear a peep from one of you girls about your fun time together. have fun in Monty!
ReplyDeleteI love every single one of these pics! I am always looking for good blog material. I find myself writing posts in my head during the day about something fun we have done. Funny, huh? I can't wait for more posts from Montana!
ReplyDeletegood to hear from you laurs! i love all the pics and am so happy that youre spending so much time with your families. so fun. keep the updates coming. love ya.
ReplyDeleteYou are all soooo photogenic... gorgeous!!! Wish I could live near my sisters and play all the time too, you are lucky!
ReplyDelete