2.23.2009

Minted, and more

I stumbled across Minted today, a company that retails fine papers and custom announcements online. Brands I love like Dauphine Press, Elum, and Peculiar Pair Press. What a great find. Someday I want to have a collection of really great personalized stationery... fancy, fun, colorful, letterpress, whatever!

Then from that site I found a site called Float Paperie and it's blog, Float Notes. Scrolling through the photos of beautiful papers just makes me want to get engaged and married all over again... the invitation and photography process was so much fun for me. (I cite the expertise of PaperHearts.) Maybe instead of that I can throw a shower or party and do some kind of fun letterpress invitation. Meanwhile I'm totally swooning over this precious baby announcement I saw on the Float Blog -

3 comments:

  1. just seeing those announcements makes me want to have a child. great motivation, i know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray-- I am looking for wedding invites so this is a great post! Thanks for the finds lauren! I will check them out. I also love papeteriestore.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that my name!? how fun.
    p.s. you make the best finds i am loving that site!

    ReplyDelete