7.27.2009

3 x 5






Last night I looked out the kitchen window about 8 o'clock and saw the most beautiful sky. The giant fluffy, (cumulous?) pillow-like clouds have always been my favorite. When I was little seeing them made me think of how heaven must be - playing on giant puffy clouds all day long. They still make me feel that way and it takes me away for a moment. Especially when the sun hits them just perfectly; seems like a gift.
The sun sets on the front of the house and the family room/kitchen/bedroom windows face the back... so I don't always catch the evening sky. The pink sunset reflecting off the clouds was so unbelievable. The pictures, as usual, don't do the view justice. Just like John Mayer's song "3 x 5" - you should have seen that sun[set] with your own eyes, it brought me back to life...

1 comment:

  1. one of my favorite songs of all time...makes me happy every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete