7.13.2009

Abby's Wedding


Abby and Tyson tied the knot last Thursday the 9th. It was such a treat to celebrate with them at the dinner her parent's hosted at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building downtown. What a nice night to have a party. Taryn and Heidi went to a table with other 'spouse-less' ladies - too bad! I was hoping to sit by them. But we ended up at a great table & made some nice new friends. Fun to see Abby and Bronson and our other long lost friends - Lace and Ash! haha jk. Why is it that we allow Ben and Ash to sit by each other, Lace? We are too nice. That's two weddings in a row now - no more!


The evening was really nice - Abby and Tyson looked so happy together and everything was really lovely. I wish I had more time to visit with the happy couple, but ain't that always the way when you have 200 people there vying for two people's attention. (in my opinion, they made a rather quick getaway... why so soon?! :) I did, however, have a great time catching up with my dearest sweetest girls, Lace, Taryn, and Heid. Getting together again it's like we never skipped a beat. Hanging out with them without husbands makes me long for a DJ Divas weekend reunion! Who is in?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren...I just say your comment on my blog! I'm glad you found it..I don't mind at all! That's why I'm not private :) It was fun meeting you that night too, you'll have to come hang out at Sara's more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! That was so fun right? Love you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in too! You girls are look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pictures of you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me in. when and where? btw, SEND ME THE PICTURES from this trip, please!

    ReplyDelete