9.18.2009

Outing with Niki, Blythe, and the boys!



After market and the shows wrapped yesterday, I was thrilled to meet up with Blythe and Niki for a quick bite downtown. They are two of my dearest friends dating back to freshman year at college and even though I see them on average only every few years, I LOVE them and feel like we'll always be in touch. As of three weeks ago (and a year ago for Nik), they both have darling baby boys. What beautiful mothers they've become! I decided they represent all that is good and desirable about being a mother... still v. active, conversational, and fashion forward to name a few.

4 comments:

  1. What cuties! And cute babies too! You are so good to keep in touch with people. I love seeing all our roomies from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, aren't ya'll just the cutest gals on the block! so fun that you got to see them while they were in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet laur. it was so fun seeing you. hope we can do it again before another 2 years passes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so, so great to see you! thanks for coming! we will have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete