Think I resurfaced a picture from January 09? Nope. Took this picture today while I was driving away from the house. I woke up freezing and said to Ben, "It's not even October yet!?" - okay, actually yes it is. I just needed another six weeks of pretty fall color and a morning chill. Too bad - bring on the firewood and slippers!
10.01.2009
Not Even Kidding
Think I resurfaced a picture from January 09? Nope. Took this picture today while I was driving away from the house. I woke up freezing and said to Ben, "It's not even October yet!?" - okay, actually yes it is. I just needed another six weeks of pretty fall color and a morning chill. Too bad - bring on the firewood and slippers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is crazy!!! It's cold here already too but I would die if I woke up to snow already. What a pretty picture though!
ReplyDeleteJealous!!! We are finally down into the 70's today in Austin, but it's still so humid!!!! Would love snow... and the house is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling a little ripped off that we didn't get a long, beautiful fall this year. I am not ready for slipper weather yet!
ReplyDeleteI might just prefer this over the 96 degree weather we're having right now. It was 89 last night at 8:30pm! Is it possible to be totally OVER summer?? I agree, though, some fall would be nice--no matter where you are! Pretty pic, btw.
ReplyDelete