Seems like we've just recovered from Las Vegas Market and we're off again to High Point... the market of all markets. The entire city comes alive. Some companies have their own free-standing building, while others have space in large, multi-level buldings. It's a place unlike any other, you have to experience it to believe it.I'm thrilled for the chance to go. So great seeing new introductions in person. It's hard not to splurge, "I'll have one of everything, please!" We'll try to cram as much as we can into six days - a bit of shopping for clients, ourselves, and some extra for the showroom maybe? Hopefully the red-eye flight in won't slow us down. No time to waste!
I'm jealous. Take me with you. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehey lauren, i was just wondering what your house looked like...you know, since youre an interior decorator and tv personality and all :) post pics?? miss you and hope life is fab.
ReplyDelete