11.10.2009

Three Years


In a way, three years have flown by. In other ways, I feel like we've known each other much longer than 'three' sounds. Three is such a small number in the scheme of forever, but certainly every year is worth celebrating! Every day is worth celebrating, really.

Ben and I had a great dinner at Ruth's Chris in Park City - we holed up for the weekend and treated it like a mini vacation. The weather was perfect, beautiful snow-covered ground and trees paired with sunshine. Ben gave me a dozen roses and I gave him a dozen cupcakes. :) Gotta love So Cupcake in Holladay... and gotta have a reason to spend $15 on twelve mini cupcakes.

I like the timing of our anniversary - it is the start of so many other fun holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Years & my birthday in the middle of it all.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary my friend! That was a really splendid day and I'm glad I got to witness it. It makes me super happy that you and Ben found each other.

    And So Cupcake- never heard of it, I am out of the Utah loop, but I am definitely trying it out when i'm in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 3 years! I feel like time has flown by for us too. We are SO excited and so ready to have this little boy! Wish you could put together our nursery for us. I'm sure you would do a much better job than I am. :o) Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on three years! such a pretty picture! a dozen cupcakes sounds like a perfect gift, yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say thanks for the comment. and let you know that i read your blog, too. i just suck at commenting! congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete