The other day I stopped into Target. I rarely go there because I'm not familiar with their grocery... I'm a Smith's girl myself. I popped in to pick up a few things with some gift cards I was given for my birthday. What would two $15 cards get me?
Now I know I should stay away from Target. They really getcha in there! You can't do the aisles without peeking at all the seasonal decor and housewares. You plan to buy food & necessities only and leave with a bunch of goodies too! It's as dangerous as Costco.
I saw these oh-so-cute dishtowels and they went right in the cart. Maybe I had to have them because I love girly colors and V-day decor (and have none), or maybe it's because they remind me of Reese. I could swear she has some fleece footed pajamas in the same pattern. At $3.99, they were not a splurge. But I did quickly use up that $30. (other purchases: $8.99 boyfriend tee, venus refills, kit kat bar, doublemint gum & chapstick)
cute towels! i love valentine's day!!!
ReplyDeletei like your new header image! so fun!
ReplyDelete