2.06.2010
Spring Market: Las Vegas 2010
Kathy and I had a quick trip to Vegas but didn't want to miss the opportunity to see the new introductions before HIgh Point market this spring. Vegas market really focuses more on home accents (lighting, art, accessories) but still lacks in the department of high-end upholstery and casegoods. Here are a few of my favorite finds.
Legacy Home bedding - this is actually fabric designed by Windsor Smith for Kravet. I LOVE her collection.
This company makes custom tents and gazebos. How FABULOUS is this!? I fell in love with the combinations of pink fabrics and the entire overall style. These retail for about $6,000. The person we spoke with said they custom make these for weddings (can you imagine!) and private residences/yards as well.
Fun springtime display - so feminine but how fun as a theme for summer-time party or shower.
I've blogged on these re-covered books before - I think they are so hip. This season they had colors in coral, blue and lavender as opposed to the usual parchment and metallic finishes.


Global Views' showroom is always so fresh and current. Not the easiest of colors to place in a Utah home, however, you have to appreciate the way they merchandise and their display style.
We discovered this fabulous new line of botanicals called The French Bee. This picture doesn't do justice to their showroom. Goregeous preserved hydrangea displays, boxwood topiaries and other predominately french touches (like the diamond-painted planters). I can't wait to get the things we ordered from them.

And here we are on day three before we left, rolling bags in tow. We are constantly managing our itinerary and market guide to make sure we don't miss a spot. In the courtyard of these three enormous market buildings there are dozens of white pleather sofas so people can lounge and converse. Sadly, most used this as 'smoke break' territory. No, that's not a bird on my lap, it's my signature badge holder with pheasant feathers trimmed on the bottom. (thanks, French Market Collection)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment