
Yay for Glee winning Best Comedy Series at this year's Golden Globes. I love the show in all its quirkiness (and how it reminds me of my own showchoir days... for the record, at my h.s. it was actually cool... you gotta believe me).
Thanks to Taryn's oh-so-thoughtful birthday gift (both soundtracks - score!), I will be celebrating Glee's triumph by playing Mr. Shu and Rachel's rendition of "Endless Love" on repeat for the next five days of my commute, as if I wasn't already. It's so classic. I'm considering making Ben learn the mens part so we can have a duet.
Endless Love- ha ha ha I want to hear Ben sing that with you ;-).
ReplyDeleteI have the soundtrack too (but only the first one). I make Max listen to it everyday with me. I didn't watch the Golden Globes so I had no idea it won. Singing was cool at my high school too
I never knew you were a GLEE lover! I love that show too! My husband may not sing Endless love but you have to see Cody do his version of the beyonce dance shakin his hand in the air. Quite hilarious! I'm sure he'll be happy to show it off for you!
ReplyDeleteFrom the sound of things, I better give Glee a second chance! Can't wait to hear the duet!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that this show even existed. But I had heard some of Glee's mixes on the radio. Anyway, thanks to your post, I am now the proud owner of 5 songs on my ipod. Thanks for keeping me cool.
Mich
I really need to start watching this! And yes, I get to find out in a few weeks what we are having :)
ReplyDelete