4.01.2010

Happy April, or not



Yesterday and today have been some of the most nasty days of the entire season... why? Just when I was hoping that spring would be here to last, the storms roll in. So disappointing. I guess the only good behind more cold weather is that I can continue to layer and wear lots of loose-fitting, black clothes. I truly am dreading the heat of summer and wondering just what I'm going to be able to pull off in the wardrobe department.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Easter weekend and especially General Conference. I love the spring landscape at Temple Square. Today I was at Sam's Club and saw the most beautiful (huge) hydrangea plants. I'm having buyer's remorse walking away without them. I love springing for flowers in the springtime - especially when I have none planted outside to look forward to. Happy Spring and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! I feel your disappointment with weather as I flew from spending a few weeks at home in 75 degree CA weather to cold Boston. Hopefully it will warm up here soon because I'm ready for Spring! CONGRATS on a baby girl!!! It's funny you mentioned the whole "having a feeling" thing. I grew up with boys so I naturally felt I would have lots of boys and had a feeling that Nathan was a boy. Luckily I was right. My biggest fear is lots of girls and I'm just not sure I'd know what to do with them! But I do want at least one because oh the clothes for girls... Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete