9.24.2010

Fall Shows - Finally!


Hooray for the fall.  I love when the leaves change, the weather cools and the change of seasons is in the air. Second to those things I love when the lame summer reruns are over and the season premieres begin!  This fall, I'm excited for some of my ol' standbys to come back:  Private Practice, The Office, Cougartown, Glee and Fringe.  I'm also going to record the following shows to see if they're worth adding to our list: Modern Family, Better With You, Undercovers, The Defenders, Running Wilde, Hawaii Five-O, and My Generation.  (for quick reference, see full list here - via TV guide)

Summer tv was good for one thing - in Monty my parents got us hooked on a couple of shows that we caught up on due to summer reruns:  Castle and White Collar. They are now two that top our list. When do those come back?  And what about Burn Notice for heck's sake?

Wow - now that I've written these all down I look like a huge tv addict! (or vidiot, as Taryn would say) Well, seeing as we have a newborn at home we're not as mobile and free-wheeling as we once were.  Truth is, it's nice to have something entertaining to look forward to in the evening. Channel surfing is so passe, don't you think?

What are some of your favorite shows?  I may have room left on my dvr for a few more worthwhile suggestions. :)

3 comments:

  1. Modern Family is our very favorite. You need to watch the old seasons of it too. I think that was pretty much the only show I was looking forward too, oh and Amazing Race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recommend using hulu or netfilx to what on demand that way when your breast feeding you can watch whatever, I found watching t.v. got really old fasat, so find a new show on hulu and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just found modern family this summer, but don't have tv so we watch them a week late on hulu. i was a little disappointed with the gay-ness coming out a little more this season, so we'll see how long we watch it...but it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete