On a bit of a whim, Ben and I drove up with Blair to Montana for Labor Day weekend. It had only been a few days (five to be exact) since my mom had left my side since baby... but it seems I was ready to see her again and Ben was excited for the prospect of a golf-filled relaxing weekend. Plus, my sister Lindsey and her husband Mike were up from San Diego and got to meet Blair - otherwise I'm not sure when they would have. Linds is due with their first baby (a girl!) in just short of ten weeks and it was great to visit with her on all things baby! Hopefully I didn't overshare. We had a great time with Mom and Dad as we always do when we visit. Summer in Monty w/ the family never disappoints.
9.07.2010
Labor Day 2010
On a bit of a whim, Ben and I drove up with Blair to Montana for Labor Day weekend. It had only been a few days (five to be exact) since my mom had left my side since baby... but it seems I was ready to see her again and Ben was excited for the prospect of a golf-filled relaxing weekend. Plus, my sister Lindsey and her husband Mike were up from San Diego and got to meet Blair - otherwise I'm not sure when they would have. Linds is due with their first baby (a girl!) in just short of ten weeks and it was great to visit with her on all things baby! Hopefully I didn't overshare. We had a great time with Mom and Dad as we always do when we visit. Summer in Monty w/ the family never disappoints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah! Last year we were there with ya'll for Labor Day too! I am coming to SLC at the end of October and am hoping to meet miss Blair!
ReplyDelete