10.31.2010

Baby's First Halloween

We had a great Halloween week this year... didn't actually trick or treat considering I don't think we could fool those giving out candy that the goodies were actually for our daughter... she's just too little this year. That and the no teeth thing. Next year we're going to fill that pillowcase!

Ben's mom threw her annual Halloween party last Monday and all the grandkids came dressed in their costumes. It is always a very entertaining night, complete with a pinata, donuts on a string, and oodles of goodies. Here are some pictures from the party.

Amberly's seven layer dip - can you believe it?  It was enough for 40 people I swear. 

Our little zebra princess. I originally ordered an elephant costume, but when it fell through, I decided this hoodie from Gymboree would be perfect.  It is complete with a mane and the hood is pointed too. I love this daddy daughter shot.


Blair cooperated so well for the family shot. Can you spot her on Gabe's lap?  Little mush!

Here is Corry, Matt and McCall's little one -  isn't she to die for?


Saturday (Utah's Halloween) we went to dinner with Lacey and Ashton.  We dressed Blair up again, of course and she was the talk of the wait staff at Iggy's :)  The pink zebra getup is just too cute to pass up.  Can't wait for next year to have even more fun with Blair.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Blair! You totally should've taken her trick-or-treating. Adults in Montgomery apparently go trick-or-treating, completely straight-faced, without kids or costumes. Lame! But if they can do it, why not Blair?

    ReplyDelete