10.05.2010

Blair @ Two Months

Over conference weekend I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of Blair now that she is almost two months.  She is now smiling at us and cooing and it is so fun to interact with her.  Boy does she love her dad.  I spend 23 1/2 hours with her every day, then Ben comes home from work and she 'talks' non-stop and gives him giant smiles I've never seen before.  It's fine.  I get it - she's one smart cookie.  Ben said she has him completely wrapped.  I think it's true what they say about dads and their daughters.   Here are a few of my favorites from the day.  (ps can someone teach me photoshop - and also how to use a slr camera!??! I tried my best)



Ben was my trusty assistant for the day - I tried lots of different poses, headbands, blankets, etc. and Ben was a sport considering I was snapping pictures for about five hours...every time the baby was awake, happy and fed.  I think it is hard to capture the baby as you see them, especially at such a young age.  They have so many different 'looks'. I took probably 200 pictures and ended up with a handful of keepers. Thank heaven for the digital format.

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see more pics of this little lady! You can never have too many- I promise. Does she look like Ben? I can't tell. So excited to meet her this Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! i think you did a great job on the pictures. she is growing so fast! love her cute headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Mike and I both think she looks so much like Ben! :) She is so beautiful. I love all the pics that you've taken. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren she is absoultely beautiful! You have to tell me where you got those adorable headbands. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Those are darling pictures. She is a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete