12.02.2010
Brilliant Invention
It is now cold enough outside for me to be a worried mother. Worried about my daughter staying as warm as possible. Sometimes her hands and feet feel cold while we're inside!! How was I going to bundle up my three month-old for the sub-freezing temperatures?
Enter: Zutano booties. I found these by browsing at shopstyle.com (if you have hours upon hours to waste, browse the site, or even better, the app). Where normal baby socks don't stay on babies for ten minutes and shoes can be tricky too... these are the best of both worlds. They have a fleece style that's lined with cotton so as not to be sweaty. They have snaps to secure themselves around baby's ankle. They are darling and much less cumbersome than winter boots for a baby so small they would be a workout.
I ordered two pairs for Blair from Shima Boutique online. They run a bit small in my opinion but I'm already loving them after only one day of wear. I hope they'll wash well because Blair is even wearing them with her pajamas.
My other favorite invention/'must' for winter babies... J.J.Cole Bundle Me. This is the one I opted for although there are different fabric/weights you can choose from based on the climate where you live. It fits carseats and strollers (I have a graco frame that I pop the carseat into for now) and is so wonderful. Like a baby-sized sleeping bag - what could be cozier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I purchased a Bundle Me for Sadie too (never needed one for Max in Vegas!). Church here is hilarious because it's a line-up up Bundle-Me's, they are pretty much a staple in Minnesota!
ReplyDeleteI love that bundle me thing... I will have to get one for dustin to brave the boston winter! thanks for your list of baby musthaves, very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI love the Bundle Me! It is perfect for the winter. Also, I have to say that Gap (or some Old Navy) socks for babies are the best! They have some secret power and actually stay on their tiny little feet!
ReplyDelete