12.08.2010
Introducing : Olivia Lindsey
So I have a new niece. She's a month old now but who could resist posting these darling pictures from baby's first photoshoot?! Lindsey & Mike welcomed sweet Olivia on November 12th and by Mommacat's report she had lots of dark hair (enough to pig-tail) and was immediately a very alert baby. She came in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and about 20 inches long. Both Blair and Reese had the same stats at birth - how amazing is that? I think her very first pictures were SO Lindsey but in these 4-week shots I'm not so sure. But one thing I know - she is an angel straight from heaven and such a pristine & beautiful little baby. I can't wait to meet her, Blair tells me she is a real hoot.
The story behind her name? Lindsey got to choose the first name and Mike chose the middle name. How sweet that he wanted to give Olivia her mother's name. I love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment