1.18.2011

Feeding Tools

I admit I was excited to go out and buy baby feeding things when Blair's pediatrician told me we could introduce rice cereal at her four-month checkup.  I stumbled across a display of Vital Baby products at a local boutique and away I went.  I was particularly interested in the baby spoons... made of a flexible silicone perfect for baby's mouths... (and soft enough for chewing on), but what intrigued me most was the fact that the sides of the spoon have the perfect little edges for scraping food from your babies mouth/chin/cheek/etc.  There's nothing wrong with the traditional rubber-covered metal baby spoon... I have those too.  But at the phase we're in - I'm loving these spoons.  The pink color may or may not have also influenced me a bit. :)


I also picked up this training cup and these food pots- where some pink is good... more is better, right?  I'm excited for Blair to work her way up to sippy cups. Fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment