3.25.2011

Introducing : Hudson Michael


My twin sister Taryn and Mike welcomed their brand new baby into the world today.  I haven't heard all the details, but I know it was a relatively easy delivery (checked in this morning at 5:30 and delivered at 9 I think).  Baby weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 3/4 inches long.  I think he's an absolute dreamboat. He actually looks like a little boy already even though he's only hours old!  What a sweetie.  I'm so happy for Taryn and Mike today.  I wish I could be there.  It hurts to miss life's most precious moments.  I know I'll get to meet him soon - I love him so much already.  Doesn't he just look perfect? Taryn said he slept for the first 15 hours of his life, hee hee.  And - the name Hudson Michael - love it.  What a beautiful and happy family.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats auntie! Is Taryn not going to blog anymore and therefore I will need to check your blog for photos of her kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top pictures is so, so precious! what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! So hard to be away from family for stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, how adorable!!!! he is so cute I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, taryn! he really is beautiful. that hair?!?! and congrats to you on becoming and aunt again!

    ReplyDelete