Last week I met up with Emma and her darling daughter Kate for lunch. Emma and I were neighbors in Provo during our college days and then ended up in the same ward in Park City - what luck! It was really great to become better friends with her in PC (plus her kids and hubby are amazing). We both moved at about the same time last summer - Emma south and me north. We hadn't seen each other in months - neither of us had met the others baby!
For starters, Kate is a precious darling baby. She just sat on Emma's lap the entire time without so much as a peep. What a perfect little sidekick. Blair and I had a wonderful time with both of them. Emma is great to be around. Whenever I am with her I find myself wanting to be more like her! I hope it's not long before we see each other again.
3.16.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment