Blair is truly fascinated by little people, and I mean kids. Or anyone smaller than the two people she is around 99% of the time. She turns into an excited little observer. So much to see! So much to learn! I can see the excitement in her face (and in her squeals and those hilarious ankle rotations).
My fun neighbor Danielle's little girl is two months older than Blair - and is leaps and bounds ahead of her. Eight teeth and counting, motoring all over the place and more. I really enjoy when Blair gets to play with other babies and kids - I don't want her to be an isolated only child. It's always felt strange to think that she'll forever be my 'oldest'.
I tried to take a few shots of them playing together - even with continuous snapshot mode most of the pictures were blurry. The sequence of photos I found so appropriate - Sienna is running circles around Blair! The caption under the last picture would read Blair saying, "hey, where did you go?" (Sienna was already in the kitchen at her favorite tupperware hangout.)
4.20.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




haha too cute!
ReplyDelete