6.25.2012

2012 Lake Powell

Ben and I stole away to Lake Powell for a few days to join his family on their annual vacation.  Taryn drove 28 hours (with her two little ones) in the days prior to keep Blair for us at home.  (she WILL be sainted - that I know).  With Blair safely handled, we had a wonderful time at the lake.  I decided that Blair might be six before she goes on a houseboat... what part of kids + houseboat is a vacation for any parent???

Here are a few random pics in no order. We didn't get a group shot this year like we usually do - but I think there were nearly 30 adults and kids on the boat! 

the three musketeers - Breitlyn, Drake & Zach

this looks like a kid's life jacket - and totally 80's!

Heather, McCall, Meghan & me - we totally got the 'wear pink' memo

Ben, Cody & Matt had their annual chance to show off their wake boarding skills

Matt & Halle


Kathy never misses the chance to throw a killer birthday... even on a houseboat hours away from shore!

Meghan was the pregnant trooper on the boat - she is SO cute pregnant. Well, they both are! Can't wait to meet the little one this Christmas.



had some fun visits 'in the water' - most of those pictured fell off their chairs due to the quicksand... McCall fell over shortly after this picture was taken


No kiddos = lots of time to relax - loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment