Blair has been talking about swimming since she laid eyes on a pool a few weeks ago. She spied some penguins swimming on Sesame Street last week and she ran straight to the door and said, "go inna water - granny house?!" What a patient girl to wait five more days... we ventured to the pool on Saturday to swim with Granny and Mommacat who was in for the weekend.
Blair loved the water! Knowing how independent she is, we found a few floaties that would allow her some freedom and she was in heaven. I think we were in the water for two hours straight. She loved it. Perfect weather and lots of new adventures in the water. Oh, and lots of attention from mom, grandma, and great grandma! Yep, Granny's still got it!
6.10.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I can't believe how much older Blair looks just from Easter! She is too cute. I love how she asks to go to the zoo not today, but tomorrow! Oh how I love that child!
ReplyDelete